I really like the masthead as it is simple, and the tagline is also very good as it is short and to the point. However I feel like the contents page could use some work in terms of structure. For example, you could make the sentences a bit shorter rather than writing a small paragraph.
i like you're front cover, the layout is well put together. however the background of the contents page isn't very appealing as it too green *if that makes sense*. and also the pictures are really stretched which can easily be fixed.
I really like the masthead as it is simple, and the tagline is also very good as it is short and to the point. However I feel like the contents page could use some work in terms of structure. For example, you could make the sentences a bit shorter rather than writing a small paragraph.
ReplyDeletei like you're front cover, the layout is well put together. however the background of the contents page isn't very appealing as it too green *if that makes sense*. and also the pictures are really stretched which can easily be fixed.
ReplyDelete